Research Director Job Posting
SETA Brussels is searching for an eligible research director for its office in Brussels.
- Provide and coordinate the research agenda for the research assistants and interns
- Organize symposiums and panels
- Write scientific research proposals and project applications especially for EU projects; coordinate and supervise the programs
- Organize internship programs and seminars
- Research and publish in the field of expertise and in the field of interests of SETA
- Review publications
- EU citizens or those is possession of a valid work permit for Belgium will be given priority.
- Fluency in English.
- Graduate of fields like Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Sociology, History, Law, or other fields of Social Sciences.
- Holder of a PhD degree in one of the mentioned fields or sufficient number of publications in these fields.
- Eligible to work full-time and with an intense workload.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Language and other certificates. Language certificates should indicate level of language skills.
Applicants should submit their applications via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with “SETA Brussels – Research Director” in the subject line. Applications sent to other SETA e-mail addresses or via mail will not be considered.
Deadline for Application: July 1, 2019