Researcher Job Posting
SETA Brussels is searching for an eligible full-time researcher for its office in Brussels.
Fields of Research
- Security Studies
- Terrorism (Terror Organizations)
- Competence in academic literature research
- Monitoring and assessment of the political agenda
- Participation in projects
- Conducting independent research and writing reports
- Traveling for research purposes and meetings
- EU citizens or those in possession of a valid work permit for Belgium will be given priority.
- Fluency in English.
- Graduates of fields like Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Sociology, History, Law, or other fields of Social Sciences.
- Holder of a PhD degree in one of the mentioned fields or a master’s degree with sufficient number of publications in these fields.
- Eligible to work full-time and with an intense workload.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Language and other certificates. Language certificates should indicate level of language
- An example of publication (essay) in the main field of research.
Applicants should submit their applications via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with “SETA Brussels – Researcher“ in the subject line. Applications sent to other SETA e-mail addresses or via mail will not be considered.
Deadline for application: July 1, 2019