Research Assistant Job Posting
SETA Brussels is searching for an eligible full-time research assistant for its office in Brussels.
Fields of Research
- Security Studies
- Terrorism (Terror Organizations)
- Competence in academic literature research
- Participation in research and projects
- Traveling for research purposes and meetings
- EU citizens or those in possession of a valid work permit for Belgium will be given priority.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of primarily French, German, Dutch, or another European language is required. Priority will be given to applicants fulfilling these eligibility criteria.
- Graduates of fields like Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, History, Law or other fields of Social Sciences with at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Eligible to work full-time and with an intense workload.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Language and other certificates. Language certificates should indicate level of language
- Publications (if existing).
Applicants should submit their applications via the email address email@example.com with “SETA Brussels – Research Assistant“ in the subject line. Applications sent to other SETA e-mail addresses or via mail will not be considered.
Deadline for application: July 1, 2019